Rite Aid & The Union. You Decide.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rite Aid & The Union. You Decide.

Workers Win Union with ILWU Despite Rite Aid Anti-Union Drive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the new and secure forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkness
Admin

Welcome to the new and secure forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the new and secure forum!   Welcome to the new and secure forum! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:41 am

Welcome! I would like to just say that this forum has been created in spite of the BS blog that was once peaceful and turned into a hateful, childish blog full of slander, libel and defamation of character.

"Everyone, here is the new forum, the replacement of that POS blog. And note, this is a REAL "Forum." Not a locked shit-brick of a blog. In this forum, the bullshit that is being vomited will not be tolerated and those types of posts will be deleted, along with the poster's computer being banned from ever posting on it again. This goes for both Union and Anti-Union supporters.

This forum will be a NON-BIASED administrated forum. There, everyone will be free to debate about Rite Aid and the ILWU. This includes all supporters of both Rite Aid and ILWU. Also note, your IP address will be 100% visible to me so don't think you can hide behind your keyboard like a little bitch. I will not think twice about banning and/or deleting your post if you cannot behave like civil adults."
Back to top Go down
https://riteaid.board-directory.net

Welcome to the new and secure forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rite Aid & The Union. You Decide. :: Welcome!-
Jump to: